VDS Czmyr Kowalik Sp.k.
Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data is VDS Czmyr Kowalik Sp.k. with its registered office in Świętochłowice, ul. Łagiewnicka 4A, Poland. NIP: 6272712976 REGON: 241794039
We will process personal data that you entrust to us for the following purposes:
1.For the purpose necessary to perform the contract to which you are a party (conclusion and performance of the contract or take action before the conclusion of the contract to conclude it (preparation and presentation of the offer), in accordance with art.6 par.1 lit.b GDPR.
2. In order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR.
3. In addition, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, we process personal data for implementing legally justified purposes of the Administrator (monitoring the facility to ensure security, marketing of products or services we offer, pursuing claims).
4. If we process personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by means of communication electronic, e.g. advertising via e-mail or by using telecommunications terminal equipment, sending SMS with advertising content, it is done in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a of GDPR and is based on a separate, voluntarily consent granted to us, which can be withdrawn at any time.
All personal data will be deleted in accordance with the requirements of data archiving. In accordance with the law, after achieving the purpose or fulfilling the Administrator's legal obligation they will be removed.
Please be advised that in accordance with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify or remove processing restrictions, the right to transfer data processed in IT systems, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent given at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (it is possible if the processing is based on consent, and not e.g. on the basis of provisions authorizing the administrator to process this data). In addition, we would like to inform you that you have the right to file in a complaint with GIODO, and from May 25th 2018, to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you think that the processing of your personal data violates the paragraphs of the General Data Protection Regulation 679 / 2016 from 27th April 2016
The recipient of your personal data will be bodies authorized by law (including: Courts, Police,
Prosecutor's Office, enforcement authorities, administration bodies) or other entities processing personal data on behalf of VDS Czmyr Kowalik Sp.k .:
- business partners
- debt collection companies, banks, postal operators, carriers
- companies archiving documents, providing technical and IT services
If you think that VDS Czmyr Kowalik Sp.k., as a data controller, processes data in a way that violates paragraphs of the General Data Protection Regulation from 27th April 2016, you have the right to file in a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including profiling.